- Chicken pot pie (2% milk, used Pillsbury crust with no milk)
- Fried potatoes (unsalted butter)
- Tuna Noodle casserole (2% milk)
- Scalloped potatoes and ham (2% milk and unsalted butter)
- Sloppy Joe and Mashed Potato Cups (Sour cream and unsalted butter)
I don't have a rigid plan. As I make certain foods, I'm giving her the opportunity to try them. I'm going to continue with two ingredient meals before trying another "cold" uncooked product. Also interesting to note is that she is healthy right now with no tummy problems. I figure that starting with a healthy kid is the only way to know if she is reacting or not.
REMINDER: Do not do any allergy testing at home unless advised by a doctor.