Here are some of my ideas for this year's Easter Basket.
- Fruit Snacks (these are pretty much candy in my book)
- Chocolate eggs (I'll adapt this recipe into an egg mold)
- Chocolate suckers (bought an Easter mold at Michaels and will simply melt Enjoy Life chocolate chips)
- Enjoy Life Candy bar (find coupon here)
(not in photo)
- Marshmallow Peeps (so far these have been safe for her)
- Homemade gummy snacks (check out recipe here!)
**Note that even when we have holiday treats, I tend to spread the snacks out over time. We still have Heart Peeps in our pantry (not sure if they will be gone by Easter).