Here's a recipe for a really fun snack. We used to make these at the Girl Scout camp that I worked at years ago. They are originally made to put on a campfire, but you can get the same taste from the oven. They are so oooey and gooey and yummy. I can't imagine any kid not liking them (unless they don't like bananas).
(You can make one or a half a dozen at a time. Prep time is about 5 minutes and baking is about 5 to 10 minutes)
Enjoy Life Chocolate chips
1. Carefully slit open each banana the long way with a sharp knife. Be careful not to cut all the way through.
2. Gently stuff the as many chocolate chips and marshmallow under the peal of the banana. It's okay if it doesn't close.
3. Wrap each banana in foil. No need to wrap really tight. I placed ours on a baking sheet so it is easy to put in and take out of the oven.
4. Place in 350 degree oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until marshmallows and chocolate chips are melted.
5. Let cool for a minute or two before diving into the tasty snack.
A little update
4 years ago