Here's our plan for our next round of control test for our daughter is just about 2 1/2.
What we know she's okay with:
- Most baked goods such as cookies, bread, muffins, pancakes, waffles, cake
- Cool Whip (crazy but true)
What we plan to test.
- Chicken pot pie that I make from scratch with milk. It will only have one milk product and will let us know if she can have milk in casseroles. Boy wouldn't that be nice!
- We'll do the icing test again a week or so after the chicken pot pie test. Dairy can stay in the system for up to 14 days. I'll probably cut back on baked goods just before the tests.
- Depending on the results chicken pot pie, we'll have her try a casserole with a cream soup.
If we see negative results on any of these we will then decide what to do next. Last time we tested her with icing at 2, she didn't react until after 10 minutes. Normally, the reaction had occurred at 5 minutes. I've also notice that he dirty diapers have been much more solid lately. That's got to be a good sign, I hope...