Here's what we did today for Valentine's Day.
- 6 cups Rice Krispies (I always end up adding more so it's not too gooey)
- 3 Tbsp Blue Bonnet Light (or another dairy-free margarine)
- 10 oz marshmallows
1. Heat butter and marshmallows on low on stovetop.
2. Once marshmallows and butter are melted, mix in Rice Krispies.
3. Pour into a pan. Spray a piece of wax paper with cooking spray (such as Pam, which is dairy-free) and press it to even out the treats in the pan.
4. Shake on sprinkles. Use a cookie cutter to cut the treats into shapes.