1 1/2 cup oat flour (don't substitute regular flour because it won't work)
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup rice milk (I buy the small cartons for cooking)
1/4 vegetable oil
1. Mix dry ingredients together with whisk. When doing this with my 22-month-old, I poured each into a larger container and had her pour each in by herself (yes, we got sugar everywhere).
2. Add milk and oil. Mix well. I let my daughter stir it up for a couple minutes.
3. The mixture is really dense.
4. Pour into greased (original Pam is dairy-free) 8 x 8 pan.
5. Bake for 30 minutes. Make sure toddler is in a safe spot when you open the oven.
6. Turn light on oven to let your toddler peak in -- be sure they understand not to touch the oven.
**Tip: Don't stick a toothpick in to see if done. I did this and it deflated.**