Please read, before reading

I am saddened by the comments on this blog that often take a judgmental turn. The information is intended to be just that -- information. You need to make your own decisions for your life and be accountable for your actions. I debated closing the blog, but feel there are many valuable items listed for families struggling with food allergies, especially early on.

If you need further information please contact a doctor. If you need to verify a product's ingredients, please look at current labels and contact the company yourself. Note many posts are several years old. Use your best judgment and do not make up comments to scare people.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Thank You

I just was looking at my blog and realized many of you have been sending comments my way. Please don't think I've been ignoring. I thought that this blog was set up like my other one and comments would be e-mailed to me (I don't think I'll ever fully understand blogger). I honestly didn't think I had too many readers and never bothered to look for comments. I apologize to anyone who has been waiting for a reply back. If you have questions or further comments, post away. From now on I promise to comment back.

Advice I would give if you are looking for where to buy products after reading them here or
somewhere else is to search the product name (I use google). And from there most sites have a "where to buy" link. Usually you type in your zip code and stores near you will be listed.

Thank you for reading and for the great encouragement and support!!


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails