This is a skillet casserole and my daughter just loves it. Enjoy!Dairy-Free Tuna Noodle Casserole
I found this on www.recipezaar.com
, but I tweaked it a little. I half the recipe, because it makes so much!
6 cups cooked pasta (I used spaghetti noodles)
1 (6 oz) can tuna
1 1/2 cup frozen peas
2 Tbsp dairy free margarine
(no allergies, use butter or margarine
2 Tbsp flour
2 cups chicken bouillon (broth would work, too)
1/2 tsp pepper
1. Cook noodles in chicken bouillon
. Drain and keep chicken broth set aside.
2. Melt margarine
in pot over medium heat.
3. Add flour to melted margarine
. Mix well.
4. Add slowly add chicken broth in flour/margarine
mixture. Mix well.
5. Add tuna and peas. Bring to boil.
6. Simmer until thickens.
7. Either add noodles or pour over noodles. (I mix it all together for my daughter)