Please read, before reading

I am saddened by the comments on this blog that often take a judgmental turn. The information is intended to be just that -- information. You need to make your own decisions for your life and be accountable for your actions. I debated closing the blog, but feel there are many valuable items listed for families struggling with food allergies, especially early on.

If you need further information please contact a doctor. If you need to verify a product's ingredients, please look at current labels and contact the company yourself. Note many posts are several years old. Use your best judgment and do not make up comments to scare people.

Monday, May 11, 2009

But she can't have chocolate

Well, my daughter can't have milk chocolate, but she can have dairy-free chocolate chips.  I made chocolate chip cookies this weekend and they actually taste really good.  You wouldn't know they were dairy-free unless you were told.  

These are the dairy free chocolate chips that I used.  Go here and you can get a 55 cent off coupon. 

As a chocolate lover, I'm so glad she can have some chocolate!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the coupon link-my daughter is allergic to casein, so these are the choc chips that we use, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the coupon link, we use a lot of these chocolate chips. Emily

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails