Please read, before reading

I am saddened by the comments on this blog that often take a judgmental turn. The information is intended to be just that -- information. You need to make your own decisions for your life and be accountable for your actions. I debated closing the blog, but feel there are many valuable items listed for families struggling with food allergies, especially early on.

If you need further information please contact a doctor. If you need to verify a product's ingredients, please look at current labels and contact the company yourself. Note many posts are several years old. Use your best judgment and do not make up comments to scare people.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dairy-Free Chicken Nuggets

Hooray! I just found chicken nuggets made by Earth's Best for my daughter. The nuggets do have wheat and soy in them, but no dairy or egg. I just haven't had luck making chicken nuggets on my own without egg. These seem like a great alternative. I found them in the organic frozen food section. The ingredients listed are all familiar -- no strange chemicals or anything (although chicken meat is always sorta vague).

I don't know about you but sometimes it's nice to just open a package and pop food in the oven for 15 minutes instead of making everything by scratch. These seem like they will work for us. There are 16 nuggets in a package, so I figure that is at least 4 meals. They were a little pricey -- more than $4, but Earth's Best often has coupons on its website. I've even e-mailed and asked for coupons from them. They have sent manufacturer coupons to me in the mail!

Just had to pass it along!

2 comments:

  1. These sound great. I can't wait to come home and have access to premade food. It's so challenging to always make Graham's meals from scratch...and he's a finicky toddler so half the time he doesn't like what I prepare. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Now just to get that toddler to actually eat the nuggets and not just the BBQ sauce or honey. Sometimes it takes 10 times before they eat it. I

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails