Please read, before reading

I am saddened by the comments on this blog that often take a judgmental turn. The information is intended to be just that -- information. You need to make your own decisions for your life and be accountable for your actions. I debated closing the blog, but feel there are many valuable items listed for families struggling with food allergies, especially early on.

If you need further information please contact a doctor. If you need to verify a product's ingredients, please look at current labels and contact the company yourself. Note many posts are several years old. Use your best judgment and do not make up comments to scare people.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Samples

I saw this sample for Soybutter on Money Saving Mom (one of my favorite blogs). I haven't used any soy or other type of peanut butter alternative yet. So many are made in facilities that use equipment with peanuts.

Then I was reading this blog today and she linked to Sunbutter. I called the number on the website and talked to a very kind costumer service rep who is sending out some samples of that product.

So excited to try both!

Has anyone tried either or another product that works well for your allergic child?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails