Please read, before reading

I am saddened by the comments on this blog that often take a judgmental turn. The information is intended to be just that -- information. You need to make your own decisions for your life and be accountable for your actions. I debated closing the blog, but feel there are many valuable items listed for families struggling with food allergies, especially early on.

If you need further information please contact a doctor. If you need to verify a product's ingredients, please look at current labels and contact the company yourself. Note many posts are several years old. Use your best judgment and do not make up comments to scare people.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cookbook Recommendation

I have just found the most amazing recipe in "The Divvies Bakery Cookbook: No Nuts. No Eggs. No Dairy. Just Delicious!"  I made chocolate zucchini bread with encouragement of our 3-year-old.  She loves my other zucchini bread recipe (which does have egg), but chocolate was appealing to her. The chocolate zucchini bread was just absolutely the most amazing thing I've made or put in my mouth in months.  Even my husband who isn't really much of a chocolate eater, told me it was "awesome." I feel it not right to post the recipe since the cookbook is new and I couldn't find it posted anywhere else online.  But check the book out from the library or snag you own copy.  It will be worth it.  I can't wait to make some more recipes from this book.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails