Dairy Free Quesadillas
Leftover taco meat -- about 1/2 cup
1 tortilla shell
1 slice Tofutti cheese (you can use American Cheese or any milk-based cheese if your toddler eats dairy)
1. Cut tortilla in quarters.
2. Scoop half the meat on two quarters.
3. Place tofutti cheese on top of meat.
4. Place each remaining tortilla quarter on top of meat and cheese.
5. Bake 250 degrees for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Cut into toddler bite-size pieces.
I served this with vegetable, fruit and soy milk.